Chakrata is small cantonment in Uttrakhand, India. It is located 98 km from Dehradun and approx 300km from Delhi. Chakrata is a beautiful hill station at the elevation of 2100 meters above the sea level. Chakrata is not a popular destination and it is secluded away from the hustle and bustle of the city life of Dehradun. Hidden gems of Chakrata is Tiger waterfall which has attracts many passionate travelers. Tiger waterfall is located in the divine nature of the mountain and reaching this spot is more exciting & worth experiencing. Chakrata is the best and ideal holiday destination for adventure lover, nature lover and who want to spend time at a less crowded place for their peace of mind on their weekends.
You may embark for this amazing trip to Chakrata on weekends that will take you through the vicinity of sub-Himalayan belt and witness the magical hill station. We at iTourbeat, organize a weekend trip to Chakrata. Take a short break from your monotonous life and feel free to be part of this group trips to enjoy your weekend with other like-minded people.
Day 1 : Departure from Delhi
Gather & report at Mayur Vihar Phase-1 Metro Station, Delhi at 9:00 pm & meet other trippers. Board the vehicle and depart for Chakrata, Uttrakhand. Overnight journey from Delhi to Chakrata.
Day 2 : Chakrata
By morning, we will reach Chakrata and check in to your cottages followed by breakfast and some relaxation.
After rest, we will head to one of the highest waterfalls in Uttarakhand, located at an elevatioin of 312 feet, the Tiger falls.
In the evening and relax around the bonfire and conclude your day with a delicious and warm dinner. Overnight in Chakrata.
Day 3 : Chakrata
After breakfast, check-out from resort. Then we will head for a 2.5 km trek to Budher, famous for its ancient limestone caves. After trek, we will visit to Chilmiri Neck top, highest point of Chakrata to enjoy the beautiful views of mountain range and sunset.
We will start return journey to Delhi in the evening. On the way we will take halt for dinner.
Day 4 : Delhi
Back to Delhi in the morning and bid Goodbye to your fellow travellers & disperse with sweet memories.
Inclusion & Exclusion
✔ 2 days & 1 Night stay at Chakrata
✔ Travelling via Ac tempo traveller with comfortable seats
✔ Stay in cottages in Chakrata
✔ Meal: 2 breakfast, 1 lunch, 1 dinner & evening snacks
✔ Trek to Tiger waterfall
✔ Trek to Budher cave
✔ Visit to Chamiri point
✔ Trip Manager during the trip
✘ 5% GST
✘ Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
✘ Any other adeventure activities such river crossing, rock climbing, or entry fees etc.
✘ Anything which is not part of inclusion.
✘ Accommodation cost of Pre/Post trip.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
NOTES * All cost are per person, Exclusive of 5% taxes.
* Price are subject to change, without any prior information.
HOW TO BOOK THIS TRIP? STEP 1 Choose a travel date, trip dates are mentioned below. STEP 2 Read the trip itinerary, Inclusion & Exclusion, Important information about the trip, Terms & Condtion. STEP 3 Go ahead for payment, once clear about the trip plan. For booking, need to pay INR 2500 per person and rest during the trip. STEP 4 After payment your booking will be confirmed. Confirmation & booking reciept will be sent to you via mail mentioning all the inclusive which you have choosed & booked.
Dates & Availability
8 Nov, Fri - 11 Nov, Mon
22 Nov, Fri - 25 Nov, Mon
06 Dec, Fri - 09 Dec, Mon
20 Dec, Fri - 23 Dec, Mon
Group size varies from 12-25 members in a trip.
MODE OF TRAVEL
- AC Tempo Traveller with pushback seats
- Stay will be provided in cottages surrounded by amazing and beautiful scenic views. In case of sold out or unavailability similar type of accommodation will provided.
- Solo travelers will be paired with someone of the same gender on double or triple sharing. - Double sharing is available for couples. - For Quad sharing, you will be provided extra mattres and booking applicable to group of size 4 & above.
All iTourbeat trips are accompanied by experienced and friendly trip managers. Trip manager at the destination will ensure an amazing travel experience for everyone and provide you the information about the place, things to do, info about local food & cusines & can help to arrange activities not bound by our itinerary at extra cost.
1. Who all can join this trip?
Our trips constitute mainly the youth from 18-35 age group who love to travel. Our trip joined by - Solo travelers (male/female) - some come along with friends - Couples Our trips are joined by college graduates, professionals from corporate world who are looking for a weekend trip for leisure and some adventure and solo travelers usually want to have some alone time to clear their minds.
2. I am coming alone. Who will I be sharing room with?
Solo travelers will be paired with someone of the same gender during the trip. You can choose the room sharing preference according to your comfort and lifestyle choice.
3. When should I book or comfirm this trip?
Confirm your booking asap due to limited number of accommodation available in Chakrata. It's better to plan for Chakrata trip atleast 10-7 days before the departure, especially during long weekends or peak season.
4. I still have some query which has not been awnswered here?
No need to worry. In case you have any query, call/whatsapp us at 9810401684.
Terms & Conditions
* All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation by advance booking amount only. * Booking amount is required for pre-booking of hotel, transport and other necessary arrangements for the trip * During the trip, personal luggage has to be carried on your own. * Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as Fuel, Taxes Etc. * The management reserves all rights to modify the itinerary during any emergencies or natural calamities. * All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group. * Under unforeseen circumstances, itinerary may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same. Don't worry, this will be informed well in advance before the trip. * Health and travel insurance is not included in the package.
If you wish to cancel you trip due to any reason, the cancellation charges are as follows: - cancellation done 20 days before the trip departure: Full refund - cancellation done 19 to 10 days before the trip departure: 50% of trip cost - cancellation done 9 days before the trip departure: No refund
Have Query? Call or Whatsapp us: +91 98104-01684 | 011-4059-0977