Jaisalmer, popularly called "The sun city" due to shimmering mirage in the Thar desert and a very interesting place in Rajasthan. The city was named after Maharawal Jaisal Singh. He was a Rajput king. The city of Jaisalmer is also known as ‘the Golden City’. This is because the yellow sand and the sandstone used to make the structures in this city which give it golden yellow appearance and leave the guest charmed.
DELHI | GURGAON | SURAT | VADODARA | AHMEDABAD
2 Night / 3 Days
✔ Visit to Jaisalmer Fort also known as "Sonar Quila"
✔ Patwonki Haveli - Located in Jaisalmer Fort which is cluster of 5 buildings
✔ Nathmanki Haveli - Grandest Haveli with intricately carved walls and pillars
✔ Jain Temple - temple in Jaisalmer fort
✔ Gadisar Lake - 14 century artificial lake
✔ Kuldhara village - haunted & abandoned village near Jaisalmer
✔ Bada Bagh - meaning big garden, there is a garden, dam, tanks, the Goverdhan Pillar and cenotaphs of local rulers.
✔ Desert camping with Rajasthani food and folk dance at Sam Sand dunes in Jaisalmer
✔ Camel Safari
✔ Jaisalmer market, cafe and restaurant for food and shopping
✔ 2 Nights & 3 days trip stay in Jaisalmer
✔ Travel in a comfortable and AC transport or train
✔ 1 Night stay in hotel in Jaisalmer
✔ 1 Night stay in Luxury swiss tent in desert at Sam dunes
✔ 2 Breakfasts and 2 Dinners during the trip ✔ Jaisalmer sightseeing - Patwa Haveli, Nathmanki Haveli & Jaisalmer Fort, Vyas Chhatri, Jain Temple, Local market, Gadisar Lake, Bada Bagh
✔ Camel safari
✔ Cultural program & Dj night at camps, photography
✔ Trip Manager during the trip
✘ 5% GST
✘ Lunch during the trip.
✘ Jeep Safari
✘ Visit to longewala post and Tanot Temple will be arranged on request
✘ Taxi for local sightseeing or personal use.
✘ Any monastery entrance fees, Any joy ride/biking/cycling or rafting.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature. ✘ Any other item not mentioned in the cost includes section.
Choose our weekend Jaisalmer group trip, dates are mentioned below.STEP 2
Read the Inclusion, Itinerary and Important information about the trip & FAQ carefully. Still have any query, feel free to call/whatsapp at 9810401684.STEP 3
Proceed with payment, once you are clear about the trip. For booking, travellers need to pay INR 4000 per person (INR 100 extra for online transaction charge) and rest at the time of boarding.STEP 4
After payment, your booking will be confirmed. Comfirmation & booking reciept will be sent to you via mail mentioning all the inclusions which you have finalised & booked.
- From Delhi & Gurgaon: Private comfortable AC coach will be arranged depending upon thr group size for Jaisalmer trip.
- From Vadodara, Surat & Ahmedabad: AC Sleeper Bus will provided for Jaisalmer trip from respective city.
- Solo traveler will be paired with someone of the same gender.
- Double sharing is available for couples.
You have options to choose best package as per need and comfort lifestyle.
* Hotel in Jaisalmer: hotel under 3 star category in Jaisalmer city
* Desert Camp: Luxury Swiss Tents at Sam dunes
* Hotel in Jaisalmer: Mandir Palace Heritage Hotel | Fort Rajwada or Similar
* Desert Camp: Le Royal Camps or Similar at Sam dunes
- Jeep Safari: 500/- per person (min 4 member required)
- Taxi for Tanot & Longewala Post: 800/- per person (min 4 member required)
All iTourbeat trips are accompanied by experienced and friendly trip managers. Trip manager at the destination will ensure an amazing travel experience for everyone and provide you the information about the place, things to do, info about local food & cusines & can help to arrange activities not bound by our itinerary at extra cost.
Our trips constitute mainly the youth from 18-35 age group who love to travel.
30% Solo travellers (male/female)
50 % travellers come along with friends
Our group trip to Jaisalmer are joined by college graduates, professionals from corporate world who are looking for weekend getaway trip, solo travellers who want to have some alone time.
Solo travellers will be paired with someone of the same gender during the trip. You can choose the room sharing preference according to your comfort and lifestyle choice.
Confirm your booking at least 15 days before the departure date. Booking 7-5 days before the trip departure subject to availability.
No need to worry. In case you have any query left, you can call/whatsapp us at 9810401684.
* All booking are subject to availability and comfirmation by advance booking amount only.
* Camps check-in/check-out will as per the campsite policy. Early check-in subject to availability.
* While on the trip, personal luggage has to be carried on your own.
* The management reserves all the right to modify the itinerary during any emergencies or natural calamities.
* Health and travel insurance is not included in the package.
* our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group.
* Under unavoidable circumstances itinerary may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same. Don't worry, will be informed well in advance.
* Booking amount will be refunded, if cancellation is done before 30 days from the departure date.
* Prior to the departure date , booking amount is non-refundable due to the pre-booking of your hotel rooms and other necessary arrangements for the trip.