Valley of flower is a place located in Uttrakhand with elegant beautiful place with a mythical ambience which attract many nature lover. With millions of species of wild flowers such as saxifrags, sediams, lilies, poppy, calendular, daisies, geranium, zinnia and petunia, the valley also holds many streams that add on to the natural beauty. The rich bio diversity is also home for several species of butterflies and insects too. Picturesque setting of Valley of flower trek is so perfect that one side you have have glimpse of flowers bloom everywhere with various colours & scents & other side is guarded by high snow-clad mountains.
Hemkund Sahib This is scared place for Sikh on the shore of Hemkund lake. This is the place where Guru Govind Singh unified with God after meditation. Hemkund Sahib is located at the height of 4636 metres. A beautiful & amazing large clear water lake (approx 2km circumference) at such altitude attracts large number of people all over the nation & of course langer (meal) at Gurudwara. Humkund Sahib trek is very mesmerizing & feast to the eyes as trek passes through forests of pine and rhododendron where wild roses, ferns and alpine flowers bloom
Duration: 6 Days
Base Camp: Ghangaria
Trek Difficulty: Easy to Moderate
Max Altitude: 15,000 ft
Best Time: July & August
Rishikesh/Haridwar to Govindghat (272 km/10-11 Hrs)
Gather and meet at Haridwar Railway Station or Rishikesh at 6:00 am. Meet you trip leader and other tripper and will starts uphill drive from Hardiwar to Govindghat. Entire drive is about 10-11 hours would approx 270km from Haridwar. During the journey, we will take pit-stop for freshen up and lunch.
By evening, we will reach Govindghat, hotel check-in and take rest and overnight stay in Govindghat
Meal: Dinner Stay At: Govindghat
Govindghat - Ghangaria (10000 ft.) - (14 km /8-9 Hrs)
Wake up, freshen up and have breakfast. Check-out from hotel.
For Valley of Flower and Hemkund Sahib trek, we need to reach Ghangaria which approx 14 km trek and completely paved. During the trek, you will have glimpse of beautiful views of valley, tall mountains and waterfall. Ghangaria is the basecamp for both the trek offers some really great views. Small shops are available to purchase daily needs. After arriving at the village, relax and enjoy the beauty of the place surrounded by conifers covered mountains. Dinner and overnight stay in hotel/guest house at Ghangaria.
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner Stay At: Ghangaria
Ghangaria - Valley of Flower (11000 -12000 ft) – Ghangaria (10 Km/ 8-9 Hrs)
- After breakfast and get ready for the trek to Valley of Flower. The journey to Valley of Flowers is a distance of 4 km. The valley is 6-7 km long, ends with a glacier return. The distance travelled in the valley depends on how the trekkers want to explore the valley. Valley of Flowers is divided by the Pushpawati stream, into which several tiny streams and waterfalls merge. Views of valley will be feast for your eyes. You will find arrays of flowers in full bloom. Whole valley looks so colorful, green, serene and calm.
- After spending 3-4 hrs of exploring different corners & vantage points of the valley and towards late afternoon retrace steps to Ghangharia. Dinner and overnight stay at Ghangaria.
- Today we will wake up early in the morning for another adventure. After breakfast, we will start our trek to Hemkund Sahib. You’ll follow a steep trail to Hemkund Sahib to visit the religious site where Guru Gobind Singh is said to have meditated in a previous life. Surrounded by seven snow-capped mountains this place is no doubt soothing and calming. The Hemkund Sahib, the World’s Highest Gurudwara, is situated at an altitude of 4,329 meters.
- Once we reached at Hemkund Sahib Gurudwara. You may take a dip in cold water and langer at Gurudwara which shouldn't be misses at all. After lunch, we will start late return journey to Ghangaria. Once back to basecamp, take rest, have dinner & overnight stay in Ghangaria.
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner Stay At: Ghangaria
Ghangaria to Govindghat (14 km / 8 - 9 Hrs)
- Wake up leisurely in the morning, freshen up and have breakfast. After breakfast, we will take the same trek from Ghangaria to Govindghat. On arrival, check into hotel, take some rest and then you are free to explore the area. Overnight stay in hotel with delicious dinner.
Meal: Breakfast & Dinner Stay At: Govindghat
Govindghat - Rishikesh/Haridwar (272 km/9 hours)
- After breakfast, we start the return journey to Haridwar and disperse to your home with memories, loads of pictures and some new friends.
Inclusion & Exclusion
✔ To and fro from Hardiwar
✔ All accommodation as per the itinerary in hotel/guesthouse.
✔ Accommodation will be provided on sharing basis.
✔ All veg meals as per the itinerary
✔ All trekking permits and forest entry charges
✔ Qualified & experienced trek leader and Support staff
✘ 5% GST
✘ Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
✘ Anything which is not part of inclusion.
✘ Accommodation cost of Pre/Post trip.
✘ Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
NOTES * All cost are per person, Exclusive of 5% GST.
* Price are subject to change, without any prior information.
HOW TO BOOK THIS TRIP? STEP 1 Choose a travel date, trek dates are mentioned below (Haridwar to Haridwar). STEP 2 Read the trip itinerary, Inclusion & Exclusion, Important information about the trip, Terms & Condtion. STEP 3 Go ahead for payment, once clear about the trip plan. For booking, need to pay INR 7000 per person and rest during the trip. STEP 4 After payment your booking will be confirmed. Confirmation & booking reciept will be sent to you via mail mentioning all the inclusive which you have choosed & booked.
Dates & Availability
6 July, Sat - 11 July, Thurs
13 July, Sat - 18 July, Thurs
20 July, Sat - 25 July, Thurs
27 July, Sat - 1 Aug, Thurs
3 Aug, Sat - 8 Aug, Thurs
10 Aug, Sat - 15 Aug, Thurs
15 Aug, Sat - 20 Aug, Thurs
24 Aug, Sat - 29 Aug, Thurs
31 Aug, Sat - 5 Sept, Thurs
CUSTOMIZED PACKAGE: You have your own trip date? Let's know, we will help you with best to find you travel mate on your date.
Valley of Flower is comes under moderate trek and trek to Hemkund Sahib is bit steeper as compare to Valley of Flower trek. You need to have an active lifestyle and need to be fit physically as well as mentally for this trek. You should have good walking stamina for the trek.
We allow restrict our group from 10-14 members only for the trek for awesome travel experience.
MODE OF TRANSPORTATION
- Non-AC Tempo Traveller/SUV from Haridwar to Haridwar. You may join for Valley of flower trek from Haridwar or Delhi for better feasibility and comfort.
- Stay will be provided in deluxe hotel/home stay/Lodge at Govindghat and Ghangaria/Joshimath.
- Solo travelers will be paired with someone of the same gender on double or triple sharing. - Double sharing is available for couples on extra charge.
1. Who all can join this trip?
Our trips constitute mainly the youth from 18-35 age group who loves adventure, trekking and wanted explore hidden nature. This group trek can joined by Solo travelers (male/female), come along with friends and couples . Our trips are joined by college graduates, professionals from corporate world.
2. I am coming alone. Who will I be sharing room with?
Solo travelers will be paired with someone of the same gender during the trip. You can choose the room sharing preference according to your comfort and lifestyle choice.
3. When should I book or comfirm this trip?
Confirm your booking at least 30 days before the trip departure. We have limited number of seats and we don't prefer a large for this trek.
4. I still have some query which has not been awnswered here?
No need to worry. In case you have any query, call/whatsapp us at 9810401684.
Terms & Conditions
* All bookings are subject to availability and confirmation by advance booking amount only. * Booking amount is required for pre-booking of hotel, transport and other necessary arrangements for the trip * During the trip, personal luggage has to be carried on your own. * Prices are subject to change in case of any amendment in the routing or other hikes such as Fuel, Taxes Etc. * The management reserves all rights to modify the itinerary during any emergencies or natural calamities. * All our packages are ‘group packages’ and same services/items are applicable for each person in the group. * Under unforeseen circumstances, itinerary may be changed or reversed, however all inclusions in the itinerary will remain the same. Don't worry, this will be informed well in advance before the trip. * Health and travel insurance is not included in the package.
If you wish to cancel you trip due to any reason, the cancellation charges are as follows: - cancellation done 30 days before the trip departure: Full refund - cancellation done 29 to 14 days before the trip departure: 50% of trip cost - cancellation done 15 days before the trip departure: No refund
Have Query? Call or Whatsapp us: +91 98104-01684 | 011-4059-0977