1,699/- per person
Mcloedganj is located in Dharamshala in Kangra district of Himachal Pradesh. From Mcleodganj, there are many short & long trek. One of them is Triund trek which is very popular and offer an great escape into the majestic Himalayan. Lot of people go for triund trek every year from India and all over the world.
Triund trek is short & simple. Triund has perfect & mesmerizing views, one side view big mountain called Dhauladhar range and other side has breath-taking view of Kangra valley, Dharamshala. Triund trek start from Mcleodganj and goes through beautiful mixed forest oak, deodar and rhododendron. There are several cafes on the trail, where one can enjoy the tea, snacks, maggi etc along with scenic beauty. Evening sky from Triund is an alluring sight in itself.
- Gather at the mentioned point in Mcleodganj and meet guide at 9:00 am in the morning. Roll call & briefing about the Triund trek. Light packed snacks will be provided.
- At 10:00 am, We will start the trek through Dharamkot, trail passes through thick forest. After 2 km walk, we reach at Galu temple from where we will get the clearance for Triund trek. After clearance, we will proceed further for trek.
- After check post, first 5 km trek is fairly easily, last 1 km is bit steep which lead us to top of the mountain to Triund. During this trek, you will have amazing panoramic views of Mcleodganj and as well as the plains of Kangra valley. En route Triund, one can sit, relax, and enjoy maggie or light snacks along with breathtaking views of the entire Kangra valley.
- After reaching Triund, tent will be provided. Take some rest and enjoy the beautiful scenic view along with tea & snacks. At Triund, evening view will be feast to your eyes when you get the glimpse of amazing sunset and everywhere you find clouds dancing.
- Dinner will served by the guide. After dinner, overnight stay in camps at Triund under stars. Don't forget the glimpse millions of stars at night before sleeping.
- Wake up early in the morning & enjoy the sunrise. Fresh & up and have breakfast with tea.
- After breakfast, return journey from Triund to Mcleodganj. The decend from Triund will definately take lesser time.
- By 12:30 pm, back to Mcleodganj. You can take some rest at cafes in Dharamkot get fresh & up and have lunch (at your personal expense). Bid goodbye to the guide and co-travellers. After that you can explore the Mcleodganj: Mall road, Shiva Cafe & Bagsu waterfall, depending on spare time you have for the day.
✔ Trek Duration: 1 Nights & 2 days
✔ 1 Night stay at Triund in Trekking style in tents
✔ Tents on Twin/Triple/Quad sharing basis
✔ Meal (1 breakfast, 1 dinner, Evening snacks with tea)
✔ Packed snacks for the trek
✔ Professional and friendly guide
✔ For toilet, setup of dry pit toilet tents
✔ All government & forest charge
✔ Fun activities, if time and weather permits
✔ All taxes, No hidden charge
✘ Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
✘ Travel cost from/to Mcleodganj (can be arranged at extra cost)
✘ Hiking equipment other than those mentioned above. (Trekking Poles, Poncho/Raincoat available at extra cost which can be selected while booking the trek).
✘ Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
✘ Mule/Porter services for carrying personal belongings (This service is available at extra cost and can be selected while booking the trek).
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
1,699/- per person
✔ Carry light weight sack.
✔ Sport Shoes (Any comfortable running shoes).
✔ Sun Protection: Cap, glasses, sun screen lotion, napkin.
✔ Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturiser, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitiser
✔ Light Jacket (woolen) for Triund.
✔ Small torch, power bank.
✔ Portable speaker (optional)
✔ Personal medicine, if any.
✔ Raincoat, incase of rain.