EARLY BOOKING PRICE
5,999/- per person
6,499/- per person
Indrahar Pass is a place with elegant beauty with a mythical ambience which attract many toursit from all over the world. Indrahar pass is a 4324 meter above the sea level. It is a travelers lust. The physical workout feels like fun exercise with natures beauty shadowing you. It is natures charisma surrounded by snow & paranomic views of Dhauladhar range. The luscious viewpoints of himalaya, beautiful charm of Lahesh cave, delightful view of clouds and blissful vibes of Dhauladhar ranage fascinates the travelers every year.
Well marked for most part, except for difficult boulder fields near passes.
- Gather & Report at mentioned point by 8:30 am in the morning. Fresh & up, breakfast & meet the guide & trek leader.
- Start the trek at 10:00 am to Triund which is 5-6 hours from Mcleodganj. Triund is flat meadow on top, from where one can enjoy the panoramic view of Dhauladhar range on one side and Kangra valley on other is a memorable sight.
- By evening, reach Triund. Enjoy the evening snacks, dinner & overnight stay at Triund.
- Wake up, Refresh and breakfast.
- After breakfast, we will start the trek to facinating Lahesh Caves that are located at a height of 3,500m above the sea level. We will cross the cave by early part of the day. Our first milestone would be snowline Cafe which is 2 km from Triund.
- We will setup our camps at Ilaqa got. Rest for a while and enjoy the snacks with tea. Dinner and overnight stay in camps
- Today we will start our day early, Refresh & breakfast.
- Today will be most fascinating as exciting part of the trek as you will be trekking to the much awaited Indrahar Pass! Today's trek through the rocky terrains from Lahesh Caves will take you to the enchanting Indrahar Pass (4,300m). Witness and enjoy the panoramic views of the Dhauladhar Range and other Himalayan peaks from the pass and start trekking back to Ilaqa Got or triund for an overnight stay.
On the last day of the trek to Indrahar Pass, you will be following the trails you trekked on the first and second day. A gradual trek of around 4 hours will finally take you back to McLeod Ganj. With your arrival in McLeod Ganj, this amazing trek will come to an end.
✔ Trek Duration: 4 days
✔ Tents on Twin/Triple sharing basis (Single occupancy also available at extra cost )
✔ All Meal: starting from Day 1 breakfast till Day 3 lunch
✔ Trekking equipment: sleeping bags, mattress, tents, etc.
✔ All required permits and entry fees (wherever applicable)
✔ Qualified, expert & friendly trek guides, leaders and supporting staff
✔ First aid kits during the trek
✔ Bonfire, if time and weather permits
✔ Fun activities, if time and weather permits
✘ 5% GST
✘ Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water that you purchase.
✘ Hiking equipment other than those mentioned above. (Trekking Poles, Poncho/Raincoat available at extra cost which can be selected while booking the trek).
✘ Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
✘ Mule/Porter services for carrying personal belongings (This service is available at extra cost and can be selected while booking the trek).
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
5,999/- per person
6,499/- per person
✔ Good quality trekking shoes, slippers and extra pair of socks
✔ Light Backpack
✔ Warm and comfortable clothes (as night are cold).
✔ Raincoat or poncho.
✔ Cap, Sunglasses, woolen caps, socks etc.
✔ Toiletries: Sunscreen, moisturiser, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper, toothbrush, toothpaste, hand sanitiser
✔ Water bottle
✔ Power bank
✔ Portable speaker (optional)
We only charge the amount require for arranging & booking transport, accommodation etc, hence booking amount will be non-refundable under any circumstances.