Brighu Lake is the glacier at high altitude approx 14,000 ft in Manali in the district of Kullu, Himachal Pradesh. Brighu Lake is named after Maharishi Brighu, one of the great sages from Indian histroy. Its is believed that thousands of ago, Maharishi brighu used to meditate near the lake.
Brighu Lake trek definately worth doing because trek its offers facinating and breathtaking views of snow clapped mountains, lush meadows and dense forests. During the trek, scenic beauty of Seven Sister Peaks or Deo Tibba and Hanuman Tibba, Pir Panjal ranges makes trekking experience fantastic and worth.
2 Nights/3 Days
TREK GRADE: EASY TO MODERATE
Day 1 : Departure from Delhi
- Gather & report at RK Ashram Marg Metro Station or Majnu Ka Tilla at 5:00 pm & meet the trip manager and other trippers. Depart for Manali around 5:30 pm in the evening. Overnight jouney from Delhi to Manali.
Day 2 : Drive Manali-Gulaba (22km), Trek from Gulaba - Rola Khuli (9, 500 ft) – 7km trek, 5-6 hours
- After reaching Manali early in the morning, we will drive to Gulaba (8350 ft) - is the base camp for Brighu Lake trek same route which goes to Rohatang Pass also. We will start the day early, as later day traffic increase on Rohtang pass road.
- After quick briefing, we will start the trek to Rola Khuli (9,500 ft) through apple orchard and dense forest. After 5-6 hours of trek, we reach our today’s campsite Rola Khuli, a perfect spot for camping with beautiful view. Rola Khuli consider good camping site as surrounding are covered by high mountain to protect us from cold wind and also have stream of water which take of the water need. Overnight stay in camps.
Day 3 : Rola Kholi to Rola Khuli (11,800 ft) via Brighu Lake (14, 000 ft) – 13 km trek, 7-8 hours
- Wake up, refresh and have breakfast. Have to wake up early today as we have lot of distance to cover.
- After breakfast, we start the trek to Brighu lake which will take about 3-4 hours. Trail from here will be challenging due to few steep slope and will terrain changing to rocky one. Depending upon season, lake is either surrounded by green grass or snow.
- After Brighu Lake, we will spend few hours here and then return journey to campsite, Rola Khuli. Have dinner and overnight stay in tent.
Day 4 : Trek from Rola Khuli – Gulaba ( 7km trek, 5-6 hours) & drive back to Manali
- Today, we will descent to Gulaba from Rola Khuli. The trek is easy as it has a moderate descend throughout and will take around 3-4 hours to reach kothi via gulaba than drive to Manali. You can fresh n up at cafes in Manali (at your own expenses). In the evening, board bus and depart from Manali.
Day 5 : Delhi
- Reach Delhi in the morning with a bucketload of memories and endless pictures. We are also sure that nostalgia will hit you right in the feels. Later, we bid goodbye to our fellow travellers.
Inclusion & Exclusion
✔ Travel via Volvo bus from Delhi/Chandigarh
✔ 2 night stay in camps during the trek
✔ All meal
✔ Room & camps on triple sharing basis
✔ All internal transfer (as per the itinerary)
✔ All trekking permits and forest entry charges
✔ All trekking equipments like campss, sleeping bags as required
✔ Qualified & experienced Guide and Support staff
✘ 5% GST
✘ Any Extra meals or Snacks or juice or water.
✘ Hiking equipment other than those mentioned above. (Trekking Poles, Poncho/Raincoat available at extra cost which can be selected while booking the trek).
✘ Any costs arising out of unforeseen circumstances like landslides, road blocks, bad weather, etc.
✘ Anything which is not part of inclusion.
✘ Medical expenses (apart from first aid) and insurance of any kind.
✘ Tips, laundry, liquors, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, camera fee and items of personal nature.
6,999/- per person
4,999/- per person
* All cost are per person, Exclusive of 5% GST.
* Price are subject to change, without any prior information.
* Extra charge applicable for travel from Delhi-Manali-Delhi.
HOW TO BOOK THIS TREK? Step 1: You can choose you own trek date (required min 6 member) or join our group trek. Step 2: Read the Inclusion, itinerary, essential trek detail, FAQ carefully.In case you have any query call/whatsapp at 9810401684. Step 3: For booking, need to pay INR 3000 per person (INR 100/- extra will charged as online transaction fees). Step 4: After payment your booking will get confirmed. Comfirmation & booking payment reciept will be sent via mail.
Dates & Availability
11 Oct, Fri - 15 Oct, Tue
Confirm to Go!
THINGS TO CARRY
✔ Rucksuck (50-60 litre): Carry light and only necessary things.
✔ Trekking shoe with good grip and ankle support
✔ CLOTHING: Trek pants (2 pair), T-shits (Half/full), Woollen Thick Jacket, Socks (2 pair: woollen and cotton), Gloves, woollen cap
✔ OTHERS ACCESSORIES: Raincoat or poncho, Sunglass, Sunscreen – SPF 30+, light towel, lip balm, toilet paper/wet tissues, Torch, Trekking pole,
✔ TOILETRIES: Moisturiser, Lip balm, Toilet paper, Toothbrush & toothpaste, Hand sanitiser
✔ Water bottle
✔ Power bank
✔ Portable speaker (optional)
1. what is the difficult of Brighu Lake Trek?
Brighu Lake trek is easy to moderate level trek. This trek require basic physical fitness level and walking stamina.This trek require active lifestyle.
2. When is the best time for the Brighu Lake Trek?
From mid May to first of week of Oct is the best time for Brighu Lake trek.
3. I still have some query?
Not to worry. In case you have any query you call/whatsapp at 9810401684
Trems & Condition
* All booking are subject to subject to availability and comfirmation by advance booking amount. * While on the trek, personal luggage has to be carried on your own. * The management reserves all the right to modify the trek during any emergencies or natural calamities. * The trekkers must abide by the advices and instructions of the trek leaders.
* Booking amount will be refund, if cancellation is done before 7 days from the departure date. * No refund, if booking is done with any discount or offer. * If a trek is called off at the last moment due to a natural calamity/unforseen circumstances (like heavy rains, earthquake, landslides), iTourbeat will issue voucher for the full amount. The voucher can be redeemed for the same trek or another trip in the next one year. * Booking amount is non-refundable due to obvious reason of pre-booking of hotel and other necessary arrangement for the trip.
Brighu Lake in Summer
View during Brighu Lake
Camping site in Rola Khuli
Brighu Lake Trek Trail
Got Lost in Nature.!
Dream By Many.! Experience by few
For any query & booking, call or whatsapp on +91 98104-01684 | 011-4059-0977